Saving you time,
adding value to your business
What is a virtual assistant you might ask?
What does a VA do? Who needs a VA? What are the benefits?
There are many reasons you may require the services of a virtual assistant. Perhaps your business is growing and you find yourself bogged down with tasks and unable to find the time to dedicate to growing your business. Or you have some tasks that are time consuming and you would just rather not do them yourself . Or maybe you simply loathe administration and would be happy for someone to take it off your hands.
I am highly organised, proactive and efficient and I love to really get involved and see the difference a bit of help can make.
Your business is successful but without the time to take advantage of its full potential it’s not moving forward. That’s where a virtual assistant comes in. You only pay for the hours you need which is really cost effective as there is no PAYE, equipment, pension, sick days to pay for.
What could I do for you?
- Basic, time-consuming administration
- Follow up with all the leads you’ve been meaning to get round to speaking to
- Put in place systems, spreadsheets or processes to improve efficiency
- Contact your customers, send thank you’s and ask for reviews and referrals
- Conduct research for target customers, newsletters
Giving you more time to do things you’d rather be doing…
Are you ready to get the support you need to grow your business?